Using Phing to build your Joomla package!
Are you losing your time to build your Joomla package?
For me, it’s a pain! Some thing have to be done each time we want to release a new version. And I really don’t like to repeat thing again and again!
Step example :
- export from svn,
- change version number,
- edit manifest to setup free or pro version,
- delete some file for free version
- zip subpackage for pro version and free version for J1.5 and J1.6
- create package installer for pro version and free version for J1.5 and J1.6
- upload file on ftp
- upload api documentation on ftp
- test package on online test website to see if it work.
And I am sure to forgot some steps. Lot of these manipulation can be automated!
Howto make a simple progress bar in PHP
If you are looking for a Progress Bar in PHP. Here is a simple one.
This progress bar can show tip for progress % or a step by step message.
See use cases at the bottom of the page.